Recipe by Susie D
This 3 ingredient marinade is recommended for pork chops or chicken breasts. Why crazy? The main ingredient is lemonade! The recipe is from a Betty Crocker on the grill cookbook.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil or 2 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- If using fresh basil, cut into thin strips.
- Mix all ingredients.
- To use: Pour about 1/2 of the marinade over 2 pounds of pork chops or chicken breasts, cover& refrigerate at least 1 hour but no more than 2 hours; this reserves 1/2 of the marinade for a basting sauce while cooking.