Crazy Lazy Cake - Kids Can Make in 1 Pan!
- sift together dry ingredients [pressing through a fine sieve is fine] into a 9 inch square pan. Blend.
- Make 3 holes with a spoon and add oil into 1st, the vinegar in the 2nd and vanilla in the 3rd.
- Pour 1 cup cold water over all and whisk vigorously.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. [325° for a glass pan].
- Let cool and frost.
- Vanilla Frosting: Heat 2-3 TBS of cream and let cool; blend with with softened butter and powdered sugar to taste. Add a splash of vanilla.
- Easy Chocolate Frosting: melt butter and semisweet chocolate morsels [in a bowl over a pan of hot water. Remove, add powdered sugar and vanilla. Refrigerate. Whip with a mixer to add air and lighten - then frost cake.