Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons flour, plain white
- 3 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon horseradish, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces water, hot
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT water and mix well.
- Then add the water, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer to an air-tight jar and store sealed, in the refrigerator.
No more buying spicy mustard in the store. This stuff is delicious! Simple and very easy to make. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.