- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb cooked ground beef, drained
- 2 (12 ounce) jarshomestyle beef gravy
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cooked hamburger, both jars of beef gravy, soy sauce, thawed veggies and all the spices in a large, deep skillet.
- Cover and simmer mixture for 8-10 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti noodles. Add the cooked drained noodles to the meat/veggie sauce and stir well.