Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
An easy way to make a quick and delicious crab dip, perfect appetizer for a holiday party, or game day!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese (can also use low-fat or tofu cream-cheese for a )
- 6 ounces canned fancy lump crab (drain and reserve liquid)
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- hot pepper sauce
- Microwave cream cheese 2 min until soft. Stir in crab, onions, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp of crab liquid, and hot pepper sauce to taste.
- Microwave until piping hot. Serve warm with crackers.