1/9 Photos of Crazy Easy Corn (On the Cob)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1- Pull husks down without removing them. Pull off the silk and throw out. Stand corn up in a bowl cover the pulled down husks and soak in water for 10-15 minutes.
- 2- Hold the cob at the end and spread 1 tablespoon of garlic butter (each cob), sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3- Pull husks back up over cob.
- 4- Roll each cob in a sheet of foil twisting on the ends.
- 5- BBQ or Bake (in oven place on a baking sheet) 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes (turning every 5 minutes).
- 6- Remove foil and husks, discard and enjoy.
- 7*All steps can be done ahead of time up to cooking (refrigerate until ready to cook). This is a great time saver for camping, company or just because.
- 8*Depending on your taste you could also sprinkle on a small amount of cumin OR smoked chili powder.
- 9Terrific pared up with Simply Grilled or Baked Potatoes.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Easy Corn (On the Cob)
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: