Corn on the cob barbecued to sweet perfection in it's own husk. Non corn enjoyers have loved this tasty recipe. Try serving with Simply Grilled or Baked Potatoes for a great BBQ'd feast!
- - Pull husks down without removing them. Pull off the silk and throw out. Stand corn up in a bowl cover the pulled down husks and soak in water for 10-15 minutes.
- - Hold the cob at the end and spread 1 tablespoon of garlic butter (each cob), sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- - Pull husks back up over cob.
- - Roll each cob in a sheet of foil twisting on the ends.
- - BBQ or Bake (in oven place on a baking sheet) 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes (turning every 5 minutes).
- - Remove foil and husks, discard and enjoy.
- *All steps can be done ahead of time up to cooking (refrigerate until ready to cook). This is a great time saver for camping, company or just because.
- *Depending on your taste you could also sprinkle on a small amount of cumin OR smoked chili powder.
- Terrific pared up with recipe#369273.