Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
OMG...this is SO good and SO easy! Noone will ever know! My family loves this recipe!
- 1 large can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 large can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken meat (use roasted rotisserie chicken for the grocery store for convenience)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces frozen egg noodles
- Combine chicken soup, mushroom soup, chicken broth and diced chicken meat in large pot. Add next 3 ingredients; bring mixture to boil and stir in frozen noodles. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
This is an incredibly easy, tasty recipe! I served it over mashed potatoes--talk about ultimate comfort food! Also tastes great with leftover turkey--perfect for the day after Thanksgiving!!