Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
OMG...this is SO good and SO easy! Noone will ever know! My family loves this recipe!
Make and share this Crazy Easy Chicken and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 large can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken meat (use roasted rotisserie chicken for the grocery store for convenience)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 16 ounces frozen egg noodles
- Combine chicken soup, mushroom soup, chicken broth and diced chicken meat in large pot. Add next 3 ingredients; bring mixture to boil and stir in frozen noodles. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender.
This is an incredibly easy, tasty recipe! I served it over mashed potatoes--talk about ultimate comfort food! Also tastes great with leftover turkey--perfect for the day after Thanksgiving!!