If you are looking for an easy dessert or a snack, here are some delicious Apple Dumplings that you can "DEW" in no time. A good friend of mine passed this recipe along to me and told me I should try it. I thought it was interesting that it actually involves Mountain Dew and it really adds to the flavor! These are phenominal!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a surface dusted w/ flour, unfold the Cresent Rolls. Cut them out with along the dotted line.
- Place an apple wedge on the wide edge of each dough triangle and roll up maintaining the croissant shape as much as possible (You will need to close the ends to cover all of the apple wedge.
- Place the dumplings in an 8 in baking dish.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, sugar and cinnamon over medium heat. Stir in the Mountain Dew. Pour mixture over the dumplings.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, uncover the pan and bake for an additional 15 minutes.