Recipe by Mike's Goddess
This is called crazy dip because Mike is just crazy about it. It is not diet friendly or calorie conscious. It is meant to be sinfully delicious.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ GREAT DIP, GREAT DIP! This is one of the very few dips I've ever made that was ABSOLUTELY GONE before the evening was half over! I'm just glad I got my licks in before serving it [Well, actually, I didn't lick it, but I did have a spoonful]! It's also great as a filling in a rib of celery, by the way, as well as with jicama! Thanks for this great recipe!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons minced onions
- 4 green onions, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup chunky salsa (any brand, flavor or heat, I like mild)
- 1 cup cashews, crushed fine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, salted and hulled
- 2 bell peppers, chopped fine (one red and one green)