- 5 medium white potatoes or 5 medium red potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon plain mustard or 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1⁄2 cup fresh dill, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes until just tender.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, and spices.
- Blend well.
- Slowly add vinegar while constantly stirring.
- Dump potatoes into a strainer and allow to cool for a few moments.
- When cooled, add potatoes to bowl with dressing.
- Stir well with wooden spoon.
- Avoid mashing the potatoes.