Recipe by katej76
I went to make a choc slice but didn't have some of the ingredients from a recipe I found so I changed it about and this is what I came up with. My son named it. I dare you to stop at 1 piece!!
- 1.5 (250 g) packets biscuits (I used a packet of Marie and half a packet of Milk Arrowroot)
- 3 whole wheat biscuits (Weetbix)
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g milk chocolate
- 130 g butter
- 375 g condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup golden syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease and line a baking tin (mine is 22cm by 30cm).
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor, put into large mixing bowl and crush by hand the Weetbix and add to bowl.
- In a large saucepan melt the rest of the ingredients together with a metal spoon.
- Pour into mixing bowl and stir until mixed well; it will be thick.
- Spoon into baking tin and put in fridge until set.
- Cut up and enjoy!
- Can put hundreds and thousands on top before putting in fridge.
- Can also roll into balls rather than putting in baking tin.