1/1 Photo of Crazy Delicious Blueberry Pancakes
The blueberries this summer have been SO good, and I can never pass up a pancake... So this recipe, courtesy of $40 a day on the Food Network more than hits the spot! Light, fluffy beyond belief, and bursting with berry goodness!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- 2In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs then whisk them into the flour mixture.
- 3Combine the butter and 1 cup of milk in the medium bowl then gradually whisk this mixture into the batter. The batter should be slightly thicker than heavy cream. It the batter is too thick, add a little more milk.
- 4Heat a seasoned griddle or a large heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat. If the pan is not well seasoned, add a little cooking spray to prevent the pancakes from sticking.
- 5Spoon or pour about 3 tablespoons of batter onto the griddle to form a pancake.
- 6Repeat forming only as many pancakes as can fit on the griddle with 1-inch or so of space around each.
- 7Drop 7 or 8 blueberries on each pancake.
- 8Cook until bubbles form on the pancake surfaces then flip and continue cooking until the second sides are golden, about 3 minutes longer. The pancakes are best served immediately topped with maple syrup and additional butter but they may be kept warm in a low (200 degree F) oven until all the batter has been cooked.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Delicious Blueberry Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 712.1
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 178.5 mg
- Sodium 1040.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g