1/22 Photos of Crazy Crust Pizza
Whenever you need pizza quick, this is the recipe to go for! It is not a traditional yeast dough crust...it actually starts out with a batter that turns into a crust. It is extremely easy to prepare, very good and you could probably have it done and on your table before the pizza parlor could :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb bulk Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce or 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese or 2 cups pizza cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a pizza pan or 10 x 15 baking sheet (with sides).
- 3Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs and milk and mix well.
- 4Pour batter in pan and tilt pan around until bottom of pan is evenly coated.
- 5Sprinkle the cooked meat, onions and mushrooms over the batter.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and drizzle on pizza sauce.
- 8Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- 9Bake for about 5 more minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- 10Slice and serve!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Crust Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (1555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 111.4 mg
- Sodium 619.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 21.7 g