Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This one sounds good.
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml dried sweetened cranberries
- 118.29 ml butter
- 314.66 ml flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 13 X 9 pan melt butter in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs over butter and pour condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
- Top with remaining ingredients and press down firmly.
- Bake 25 minutes, cool and cut into bars.
- Store at room temperature.
These are great! I substituted white chocolate chips for the semi-sweet chocolate chips (trying to use them up), and had to sprinkle dried cherries at one end b/c I ran out of cranberries. The white chips made the bars very sweet. Also, I froze some of the bars to keep them fresh. I was a little uncertain about the whole thing until last night. A family member had to go to the emergency room and I ended up giving some of the bars to the hospital employees -- they loved them! So even having been frozen, and with some ingredient changes, they're still really good. Thanks, Charlotte!
This is one of those recipes...I want to play with!! I made as written except for the chocolate chips...I used chocolate chunks (only ones I had on hand) The cranberries cut some of the sweetness which we really enjoyed! Thank you!