We love cranberries! Chilling time is cooking time or non cooking time, I should say.:) Sounds good for a hot day.
- 4 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, minced (optional)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Cube the chicken and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, salt, and paprika.
- Blend in dried cranberries, celery, onion, bell pepper (if using), and nuts.
- Add cubed chicken, and mix well.
- Season with black pepper, salt, and garlic powder to taste preferences.
- Chill at least one hour.