Recipe by MizzNezz
You can be really creative with these. Add raisins, nuts, or make them with jam.
Top Review by Christineyy!
I was definitely curious about this recipe. I added cinnamon sugar and raisins to the center and topped it with cottage cheese mixed with powdered sugar. Not like a usual cinnamon roll but still pretty good! Will definitely make again! Thanks MizzNezz!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream cottage cheese.
- Add margarine, beat well.
- Add flour.
- Chill at least 3 hours, (overnight is better).
- Divide dough into 2 parts.
- Roll out on floured board into circles.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Cut with pizza cutter into 6-8 wedges.
- Roll like butterhorns.
- Place seam side down on lightly greased sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 20 minutes.