- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 10 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Beat on medium speed with mixer for about two minutes or until smooth and well mixed.
- Pour into a greased and floured 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Frost with your favorite chocolate or cream cheese frosting. This cake is good frosted with No Cook Fudge Frosting Recipe #53523.