Recipe by sUpRiYa
Chocolate is sweet,papad or poppadum is a snack famous in India!Together they make the most unusual combination ever!!just finished my dinner,i was munching on fried papad,while my 7 yr old brother was licking the simplest chocolate sauce i had prepared for him!Suddenly he took a small piece of papad, dipped it in his chocolate sauce and bit into it!'it tastes good' -were his exact words!Not believing him i tasted it myself!..and LO,...this is actually yum!A bit of east and west!
Top Review by Mia in Germany
This is remarkably good! I fried four small papads with 1 teaspoon coconut oil and made the sauce with coconut milk, coffee, cocoa powder, brown rice syrup, grated dark chocolate and 1/8 teaspoon arrowroot powder instead of one cookie. Very nice snack, the savory papads match so well with the dark chocolate sauce. Thanks for posting, I'll sure make this again. Made for POOL PARTY TAG GAME.
- 1 pappadams, roasted (or fried roasted is better coz fried papad is realllly fattening!)
For the chocolate sauce
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa powder or 2 -3 tablespoons drinking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 -2 grated chocolate, biscuit or 1 -2 any chocolate cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Dont make the batter too thin,it should be thick but smooth.
- Mix the sauce continuosly.
- You can chill the sauce if you want to.
- But make sure its nice and thick.
- Fry/Roast the papad.
- Dip the papad in the sauce.
- bite into it!
- Isn't this yum or what!