Recipe by Nicole Dominiqué
I had a can of chicken, no celery and I wanted to make chicken salad for lunch! I searched 'Zaar until I found something I liked and then I just kept on going adding more and more. So here it is, the Chicken Salad recipe from Shellbelle tweeked up a bit!
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- mustard, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 dill pickle spears, diced
- garlic powder, to taste
- adobo seasoning, to taste
- alfalfa sprout (I am a little fuzzy on the exact amount... I just grabbed them and chucked them in!)
- 1 -2 ounce snow peas
- 1⁄2 granny smith apple, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients minus the oil and vinegar in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Whisk red wine vinegar and oil together in a small separate bowl until well blended.
- Pour the oil and vinegar mix into the salad and stir all together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.