Nicole Dominiqué's Note:
I had a can of chicken, no celery and I wanted to make chicken salad for lunch! I searched 'Zaar until I found something I liked and then I just kept on going adding more and more. So here it is, the Chicken Salad recipe from Shellbelle tweeked up a bit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- mustard, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 dill pickle spears, diced
- garlic powder, to taste
- adobo seasoning, to taste
- alfalfa sprout (I am a little fuzzy on the exact amount... I just grabbed them and chucked them in!)
- 1 -2 ounce snow peas
- 1/2 granny smith apple, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1Put all ingredients minus the oil and vinegar in a mixing bowl and mix together.
- 2Whisk red wine vinegar and oil together in a small separate bowl until well blended.
- 3Pour the oil and vinegar mix into the salad and stir all together.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.6
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 20.0 g