Recipe by PaulaG
My butcher suggested this recipe over 20 years ago. It is quick, easy and delicious.
Top Review by PickyEaters
All my picky eaters like it! I simply told them it was a sweet and sour chicken recipe w/out a ketchup base. I use boneless/ skinless chicken breasts. My only problem was that it stuck to the grill and got a tad burned, but next time I'll make my DH grill. I paired it with rice. Since I cut the recipe in half I added the the extra onion soup to the rice water. No one complained! Thanks for a fun chicken recipe.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sugar-free orange marmalade (or regular)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Mix last 3 ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator but no more than 24 hours.
- Bake until chicken is tender, approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- This recipe makes a delicious sauce for rice.