Recipe by Ph0tochik
I love this recipe because it is only guidelines, if you use the same time and temp you can change it up any way you like. I origonally got this recipe from my grandmother, I think she got it from a mayo label a loooong time ago.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or anything you wish to flavor the chicken)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (store bought or homemade)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw out the chicken breasts.
- coat the raw chicken in your base (mayo), (I like Italian dressing or honey mustard), you can use anything you would like that is the beauty of this recipe.
- roll the coated chicken in the bread crumbs.
- bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.