Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe makes perfect breadsticks or can be used for pizza. Simple and quick.
Make and share this Crazy Bread recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl add the warm water, then the yeast. Let set until yeast dissolves, then add the sugar. Then add the flour and salt.
- Stir until the mixture is well incorporated. If needed, add some extra flour to get a good dough ball. Knead for five minutes (or use a KitchenAid Mixer).
- Place in a bowl that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cover and let raise for 20 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Once the dough has raised, place onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Flatten with hands. Using pizza cutter, cut into strips.
- Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes until slightly brown.
- When done cooking, remove from oven. Let cool slightly. Spread top with melted butter or margarine. Then sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Or for sweet treats, use cinnamon/sugar mix and dip in frosting.