1/1 Photo of Crazy Bread
This recipe makes perfect breadsticks or can be used for pizza. Simple and quick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl add the warm water, then the yeast. Let set until yeast dissolves, then add the sugar. Then add the flour and salt.
- 2Stir until the mixture is well incorporated. If needed, add some extra flour to get a good dough ball. Knead for five minutes (or use a KitchenAid Mixer).
- 3Place in a bowl that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Cover and let raise for 20 minutes.
- 4Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- 5Once the dough has raised, place onto a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Flatten with hands. Using pizza cutter, cut into strips.
- 6Bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes until slightly brown.
- 7When done cooking, remove from oven. Let cool slightly. Spread top with melted butter or margarine. Then sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic salt. Or for sweet treats, use cinnamon/sugar mix and dip in frosting.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crazy Bread
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 585.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g