Recipe by Kate's cooking!
This is my recipe for ceasar salad, and I am sure you will love it. I make it all the time, once you know how, its so easy if your having company over or whatever, and who wants to buy those store brands anymore. I know you'll be happy! Sometimes I substitute Romaine for Butter Lettuce, thats fantastic.
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 3 -4 tablespoons Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 bacon, slices (cooked)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all together, including bacon, and set in the fridge for atleast 30 minutes to let the flavours combine.
- Cut and clean salad, and mix all. Serve with croutons. You can then shred more parmesan cheese on top if you like.
- To make croutons cut up a baguette of your choice into cubes, drizzle with olive oil, oregano, basil. salt and pepper and put in oven at 375 for about 6-8 minutes depending on your oven. Bon Apettit!