Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh-tasting, good-looking and satisfying salad that's reminiscent of a good prawn cocktail. You can purchase the pre-packed shelled, lightly salted and cooked crayfish at a supermarket for convenience. Lamb's Lettuce (Nuesslisalat in German) is a wonderful vegetable that even children will like. Cherry tomatoes are added for a touch of tangy-sweetness and colour. (Optional: Sprinkle with powdered paprika or cumin before serving.)
- 4 cups lamb's lettuce, trimmed and washed
- 100 g crayfish, shelled, cooked and lightly salted
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved with hard stalk base removed
- 6 tablespoons French dressing (sub with Caesar salad dressing)
- Place all of the ingredients in a big glass bowl, drizzle with the dressing and toss with salad servers or tongs. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated for up to a couple of hours.