Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
So good you'll want to slap yo mama! This recipe makes enough for a dinner party or to share with family and friends. I suppose you can try to reduce the ingredients but I never have and all is gone in a couple of days.
- 4 (10 ounce) canscambell's cream of potato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 large stalk celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and black pepper
- 6 cups frozen corn
- 2 lbs louisiana crawfish tails with fat
- 2 lbs fresh shrimp, peeled. If very large shrimp, cut into bite size chunks
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- Combine in a very large pot and heat just to boiling and then simmer covered --
- 4 cans Cambell's cream of potato soup.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- 1 can cream of celery soup.
- 1 quart chicken broth.
- 2 tablespoons Tony Chachere's.
- Meanwhile, sautee the following vegetables in olive oil --
- 1 large white onion, chopped.
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped.
- 1 green pepper, chopped.
- 2 large stalks celery, chopped.
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced garlic.
- salt & black pepper.
- When the vegetables are soft, add to simmering pot.
- And add 6-8 cups frozen corn.
- Simmer covered for at least two hours --
- Then add --
- 2 pounds Louisiana crawfish tails with fat.
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled. If very large shrimp, cut into bite size chunks.
- Simmer covered for 15-20 minutes --
- Turn off heat and add 1 pint of 1/2 & 1/2 cream.
- Stir to heat through and serve.