- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked crawfish tails
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 kaiser rolls (pistolettes) or 6 French rolls (pistolettes)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine crawfish tails, celery and green onions and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and dill weed. Pour this dressing over the crawfish.
- Toss lightly to coat everything, cover and chill for 30 minutes for flavors to meld.
- To serve, toast rolls and add a little salt and pepper to the crawfish if needed. Divide filling among rolls and serve.