This is a potato salad with crawfish and Cajun/creole spices and mustards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 bunch green onion, Chopped
- 2 lbs crawfish, cooked how you liked it
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 lbs bacon, fried and crumbled
- 5 lbs red potatoes, boiled in skins and Roughly chopped
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, separated whites chopped
- 1 cup creole mustard
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1In medium-size skillet, melt margarine over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and shallots and cook until wilted. Add craw fish tails, liquid smoke and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Cook for 15 minutes and cool.
- 4Add bacon and set aside.
- 5Mix potatoes, mayonnaise and egg whites in a Large Bowl bowl.
- 6In a separate bowl, mash egg yolks and mix with mustards and Hot Sauce.
- 7Combine mustard mixture and potatoes. Stir in craw fish.
- 8Salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 912.8
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 447.9 mg
- Sodium 1603.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 39.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: