Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are simple and absolutely delicious! You have to trust me in this!
- 1 lb crayfish tail (I use frozen packs, defrosted -- WEIGHT APPROXIMATE!)
- 3 packages mini-medium bama pie crusts
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed (or jar type)
- 1⁄2 bunch shallot, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- garlic powder
- any powder seafood seasoning (I use Paul Prudhomes Blackened Redfish Seasoning)
- Melt butter.
- Then add bell peppers, onions garlic and shallots to saute.
- Add soup, crawfish and tomato sauce.
- Cook 5 minutes.
- Add milk.
- Cook 5-10 minutes on low.
- Add powder seasonings to taste and bread crumbs.
- Spoon in shells.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- These can be frozen BEFORE baking!