- 1 lb crayfish tail, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter, saute crawfish and vegetables, cook 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, celery soup, chopped eggs, and bread crumbs.
- Spoon into unbaked tart shells or large pie crust.
- Bake at 350 until browned about 30 minutes.
- NOTE: I use my food processor to chop the tomatoes and eggs together then mix the soup with them it blends it up better.