Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is from a historical restaurant cookbook. This is a recipe from Faunsdale Bar & Grill.
Make and share this Crawfish Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Melt margarine in a skillet.
- Add onions, bell pepper, celery, and saute until onions are translucent.
- Saute crawfish in a separate pan. Combine vegetables, crawfish, soup, and evaporated milk and place in 2 pie shells.
- Cover with the other 2 crusts.
- Pinch the edges together to seal.
- Cut slits in top crusts and bake at 350 degrees for an hour.