Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a recipe from my Grandmother's cookbook (1930's).
- crawfish or shrimp, boiled
- 1⁄2 cup Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, chopped fine
- louisiana hot sauce
- Combine all sauce ingredients to make sauce.
- Pour over crawfish or shrimp, or dip the crawfish or shrimp in the sauce.
This is a very tasty cocktail sauce and so easy. I used it with shrimp as an appy to go with a seafood chowder so it was a nice complementing recipe.