- 8 eggs
- 1 lb crayfish tail
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Velveeta cheese
- colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- scramble 2 eggs seperately for each omelet.
- chop green onions,combine with crawfish tails and mushroomsin saute pan,cook until onions are translucent.
- heat omelet pan.
- pour scrambled eggs into pan,salt and pepper to taste.
- flip eggs gently in pan.
- addcrawfish onions and mushrooms, add veleeta cheese.
- close omelet.
- remove to plate.
- sprinkle with colby-jack cheese.