Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From "River Road Recipes II". Contributed by Mr. George Ruppeiner. Posted for ZWT5.
Make and share this Crawfish in Aspic Bellerive recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 pints mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 5 ounces catsup (ketchup)
- 8 pitted and finely chopped olives
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped sweet pickles
- 4 whole pimientos, finely chopped
- 1 lb boiled peeled crawfish tail
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Put mayonnaise in bowl. Dissolve gelatin in water. Bring gelatin mixture and boullion cubes to boil on low fire. Add to mayonnaise with remaining ingredients. Mix well and put in oiled molds. Let stand in refrigerator overnight. Serve on chopped lettuce. Decorate with mayonnaise and tomato wedges and the dressing of your choice.