Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
My sweetie loves this! Don't let the amount of ingredients scare you off-it's quick to make especially if you use the frozen crawfish. Serve with salad, garlic bread and a cold beer!!
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 lb crawfish (I use the frozen bag, thawed & undrained)
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- Saute onion, green pepper& garlic in large saucepan with butter.
- Add crawfish& parsley.
- Stir in flour, half& half, and Velveeta.
- Simmer for 30 minutes-keep stirring.
- Add mozzerella& stir until melted.
- Spoon over hot pasta.