Recipe by Ewalla
Feeds a large crowd and can be made ahead of time and baked right before you want to serve it. Or you can freeze it for a later use.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 3 celery ribs, chopped fine
- 3 lbs crawfish
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- salt, to taste
- red pepper, to taste
- black pepper
- 3 large onions, chopped fine
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped fine
- 2 lbs fettuccine, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions, celery, and bell pepper in melted margarine until soft.
- Add flour and cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stir often. Keep covered when not stirring.
- Add crawfish and parsley.
- Cook on low heat for 15 minutes, stir often.
- Add ½ lb velveeta, rotel, half and half, and garlic.
- Add 1 Tb salt, 1/8 Tb black pepper, and 1/8 Tb red pepper.
- Cook 30 minutes on low heat, stir often.
- Add cooked fettuccine to the sauce and mix well.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and top with remaining velveeta (sliced). Bake for 20 minutes at 350.