Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A healthier version of one of my mom's best recipes. For a creamier, richer sauce, use regular butter and cream.
- 1 (8 ounce) package whole wheat fettuccine, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup light butter
- 2 onions
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 cups crawfish
- 2 cups fat-free half-and-half
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Chop onions, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Sauté chopped seasonings in butter.
- Add flour and cook for a few minutes, until thickened.
- Add crawfish and parsley, simmer.
- Add Velveeta and half-and-half; cook until smooth.