This is the easiest crawfish etouffee I have made!!! You use ice to control the liquid and it is a no fail version!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and margerine/butter over medium heat in a heavy pot.
- 2cook this mixture until it is soft and pasty.
- 3add flour to the mixture.
- 4stir and cook this for about 10 minutes.
- 5add crawfish and mix together.
- 6add ice, 1 cube at a time to reach the consistency you wish.
- 7season to taste with the Tony's.
- 8serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Crawfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish Etouffee... C.J.'S Crawfish Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.5
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 151.8 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g