Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the easiest crawfish etouffee I have made!!! You use ice to control the liquid and it is a no fail version!!
- cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and margerine/butter over medium heat in a heavy pot.
- cook this mixture until it is soft and pasty.
- add flour to the mixture.
- stir and cook this for about 10 minutes.
- add crawfish and mix together.
- add ice, 1 cube at a time to reach the consistency you wish.
- season to taste with the Tony's.
- serve over rice.