Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is delicious and so easy! I use Louisiana crawfish, not the Chinese frozen. I think there is a definite taste difference.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (the real thing)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cansv-8 spicy vegetable juice
- 1 lb crawfish
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- Sauté seasoning in butter. Add crawfish and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add soup and V-8, stirring until well blended. Add cayenne.
- Cook on low fire 15 minute.
- Serve over rice.
I served this for dinner last night and it was delicious. Makes up quick. I didn't have V-8 so I used tomato sauce with a little cayenne pepper. My husband thought I spent hours at the stove..ha!! Thanks Sunshine for a great recipe.