Recipe by Sunshine Forever
This is delicious and so easy! I use Louisiana crawfish, not the Chinese frozen. I think there is a definite taste difference.
Top Review by Chef Tootles
I served this for dinner last night and it was delicious. Makes up quick. I didn't have V-8 so I used tomato sauce with a little cayenne pepper. My husband thought I spent hours at the stove..ha!! Thanks Sunshine for a great recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (the real thing)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (6 ounce) cansv-8 spicy vegetable juice
- 1 lb crawfish
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine