1/1 Photo of Crawfish Delicacy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 lbs crawfish tails, frozen, cooked and peeled thawed
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelope beef stew seasoning
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cups hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- hot cooked rice
- fresh parsley sprig (to garnish)
- 1Microwave first 4 ingredients in a 13x9-inch microwave-safe dish on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- 2Stir in crawfish; microwave at HIGH 6 minutes.
- 3Stir in flour and next 8 ingredients.
- 4Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 15 minutes, stirring twice.
- 5Microwave, covered, on MEDIUM (50 % power) 15 minutes, stirring twice.
- 6Serve over hot cooked rice; garnish, if desired.
- 7You may substitute 4 cups chopped, cooked chicken for crawfish tails if you desire.
- 8To prepare on Stove Top: Saute onion, bell pepper, and celery in hot oil in a large saucepan. Stir in crawfish and next 9 ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crawfish Delicacy
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 224.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef stew seasoning