- 473.18 ml yellow cornmeal
- 14.79 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 6 eggs
- 118.29 ml sliced jalapeno pepper
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 453.59 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 158.51 ml oil
- 2 (907.18 g) can cream-style corn
- 907.18 g crayfish tails
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs thoroughly.
- Add other ingredients to eggs.
- Add egg mixture to cornmeal mixture; mix well.
- Pour into a large oblong baking dish; bake at 375 degrees for 55 minutes or until golden brown.