Recipe by SLColman
A great appetizer or pizza type main dish.
Top Review by mcadis
Hats off to SLColman. Tried this just moments ago and couldn't wait to post a comment. It is WONDERFUL! My family of 5 just loved it. I WILL make it again for guest so I can have the joy of hearing them brag about how great it taste.Thank you so much for sharing this recipe.
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen crayfish tails
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) jar marinated artichokes
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- snipped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute crawfish tails in butter until heated through. Add cayenne and saute a minute more. Set aside and cool.
- Thaw spinach and cool as directed, thoroughly squeeze excess water out. Drain and chop artichokes. Mix spinach, artichokes, cream cheese and 1 cup of cheese until well blended. Microwave untilsmooth and creamy.
- Spread bread with alfredo sauce, then generously layer spinach dip,crawfish tails, and rest of cheese on bread.
- Bake at 350 until bread is crispy and cheese is bubbly. May need to broil the last 5 minutes to reach brownness. Sprinkle with parsley for garnish.