Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Crawfish Beignets With Cajun Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, crawfish, butter, salt and cayenne.
- Stir in flour until blended.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degees.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of batter, a few at a time, into hot oil.
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, horeradish if desired and pepper sauce.
- Serve sauce with beignets.