Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon Durkee's sauce
- 1 lb crawfish, Chopped or 1 lb shrimp
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon
- To cook crawfish:
- In a saucepan bring 2 quarts water to boil with 2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp of red pepper.
- Add peeled crawfish tails to water.
- Bring to boil and remove from heat immediately.
- Drain and cool.
- Chop hard-boiled eggs.
- Chop crawfish and mix with eggs.
- Add pickles.
- Mix mustard, Durkee's, and mayonnaise and add to egg mixture.
- If needed, add more pepper and salt.