Taken from Chef Jill Dupleix's recipe online.
Make and share this Crash Hot Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 230degC (459degF).
- Don't peel the potatoes, boil or cook in microwave until they are cooked, without being too soft.
- Drain, and arrange on a paper lined baking tray, use a potato masher to squash each potato flat, until it is twice its original diameter.
- Brush the tops with olive oil and scatter with sea salt, pepper and herbs.
- Bake on the top shelf of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until crisp and golden.