1/2 Photos of Crappy Grabbies (For Freezing Ahead of Time)
These disappear at cocktail parties! My mom made these 40 years ago....they are still always a hit. This makes a ton. Freeze them on a cookie sheet, toss them in a freezer bag and enjoy a few, or many!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, blend first 6 ingredients until well blended. Stir in crab meat and parsley.
- 2Spread crab mixture evenly on each English muffin half, all the way to the edges. Don't scrimp, you'll have plenty for each muffin. Using a bread knife, cut each muffin half into 4 quarters.
- 3Place Crabby Grabbies on cookie sheets, making sure they are not touching each other. Place cookie sheet in freezer overnight.
- 4Place frozen Grabbies in freezer safe container or in freezer bags and store in the freezer.
- 5To bake: preheat oven to 350 degrees; Place frozen Grabbies on cookie sheet and bake until browned and bubbly, 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crappy Grabbies (For Freezing Ahead of Time)
Serving Size: 1 (2435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: