These disappear at cocktail parties! My mom made these 40 years ago....they are still always a hit. This makes a ton. Freeze them on a cookie sheet, toss them in a freezer bag and enjoy a few, or many!
- In medium bowl, blend first 6 ingredients until well blended. Stir in crab meat and parsley.
- Spread crab mixture evenly on each English muffin half, all the way to the edges. Don't scrimp, you'll have plenty for each muffin. Using a bread knife, cut each muffin half into 4 quarters.
- Place Crabby Grabbies on cookie sheets, making sure they are not touching each other. Place cookie sheet in freezer overnight.
- Place frozen Grabbies in freezer safe container or in freezer bags and store in the freezer.
- To bake: preheat oven to 350 degrees; Place frozen Grabbies on cookie sheet and bake until browned and bubbly, 10-15 minutes.