Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you have lots of fresh fish as we do, this is a good recipe to use some of the fish up.
- 2 cups crappies (cooked & flaked)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (peel & chop)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion (mince)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle juice
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing, of your choice
- Combine everything, mixing lightly.
- Serve on toast, crackers, Melba toast, or your choice.
- Use as you would use tuna salad.